HVAC Engineers (10 staff)
- Set-up and control work schedule of staff and sub-contractor at site.
- Assist in making estimates, technical drawing, purchases related to work implementation.
- Check & verify all technical reports (maintenance, services, troubleshooting).
- Graduated from Construction University or Polytechnic University, Communications & Transport University; Industrial University major in thermo-refrigeration or HVAC systems (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning) or Environment…
- Good command of computer skills such as: AutoCAD, Excel & Words.
- Able to read, understand all technical document and communicate in English.
- Willing to work in other provinces (Ha Noi; Hai Phong; Bac Ninh; Hung Yen…)
Why should you choose us
- Attractive salary package.
- Promotion opportunity at work.
- To participate in social insurance; Health insurance; Unemployment insurance prescribe by regulations.
- Health care insurance package
- Company vacation
Profile should include
- Application letter in English
- Summary of working experience and qualifications
- Bachelor and related certificates.
- 2 portraits (3*4)
Deadline to apply: