Electrical Engineers (04 staff)
- Set-up and control work schedule of staff and sub-contractor at site.
- Assist in making estimates, technical drawing, purchases related to work implementation.
- Check & verify all technical reports (maintenance, services, troubleshooting).
- Details will be discussed more in the interview.
- Male: From 25-35 years old;
- Graduated from University of Science & Technology, Hanoi University of Industry, Electrical Power University…major in Electricity.
- Good command of computer skills such as: AutoCAD, Excel & Words.
- Have knowledge or can install remote control such as: PLC, SDC, DDC, VSD…
- Have experience in construction projects such as factories, projects and Japanese companies;
- Willing to work in other provinces (Hai Phong, Bac Ninh, Hung Yen, Da Nang, HCM…)
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US
• Attractive salary package and bonus.
• Promotion opportunity at work.
• Professional working environment in a company belonging to a large Japanese corporation.
• To participate in Social insurance; Health insurance; Unemployment insurance prescribe by regulations and comprehensive health care insurance.
• Opportunity to participate in many attractive courses.
• Company transportation to work site office and other benefits; Annual company vacation.
PROFILE SHOULD INCLUDE
1. Application letter - Summary of working experience and qualifications
2. Bachelor and related certificates.
Deadline to apply: