Project HSE Officer (02 staff)
- Conduct safety training for Contractor’s labors.
- Check working conditions in compliance with safety requirements.
- Propose measures to improve safety conditions.
- Prepare and present demonstrations and information and perform general security.
- Contribute to the reporting, investigation and follow up of accidents and incidents.
- Emergency response role.
- Graduated from Mechanical, Labor Safety Department, University of Trade Union is preferable.
- Minimum 1 year professional experience in similar environment.
- Good experience in OHSAS.
- Good command of written and spoken English. Innovative initiative. Good presentation skills.
- Good practice computer skills in common office software programs.
- Willing to work in other provinces (Ha Noi; HCM; Hai Phong; Bac Ninh; Hung Yen…)
Why should you choose us
- Attractive salary package.
- Promotion opportunity at work.
- To participate in social insurance; Health insurance; Unemployment insurance prescribe by regulations.
- Health care insurance package
- Company vacation
Profile should include
- Application letter in English
- Summary of working experience and qualifications
- Bachelor and related certificates.
- 2 portraits (3*4)
Deadline to apply: