22 Oct, 2017 / 660 Views
Taikisha Vietnam Engineering Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") shall comply with all applicable laws, ordinances, and other regulations regarding the protection of personal information, and has established its own independent rules and systems taking both domestic and international trends into consideration with regard to personal information belonging to the Company's customers, business contacts, and other involved parties, which will be used only for specific operational purposes. The Company has established the following privacy policies and hereby declares that they execute and adhere to these policies at all times.
1. The Company shall establish its own rules for the handling of personal information, thoroughly remind the Company's executives and employees routinely improve and maintain the rules appropriately.
2. The Company shall collect, use, and provide personal information appropriately and only within the scope necessary for fair business operations.
3. The Company shall take adequate IT security measures, such as those for unauthorized accesses, computer viruses, and other problems in order to prevent personal information from being lost, destroyed, altered, or leaked.
4. The company shall comply with the laws, ordinances, and other regulations related to the protection of personal information.
5. The Company shall continuously endeavor to review and improve its activities regarding the protection of personal information.
Acquisition of Personal Information
1. We will acquire personal information for specific purpose of use to the extent necessary to achieve such purposes.
2. When acquiring personal information, we will use a lawful and appropriate method. Particularly when acquiring personal information from a third party, we will first confirm that such information has been obtained by such third party in a lawful and appropriate manner and ensure we do not unfairly harm the interests of the person identifiable by the information in terms of privacy or any other aspect.
3. In handling (including acquisition) of special care-required personal information, we will take special care, complying with the provisions of applicable laws and ordinances.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information will be used only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified at the time of acquisition.
Offering of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not offer any personal information obtained by us to a third party excluding:
1. Where the person identifiable by the information has given consent or made any action equivalent thereto;
2. Where offering such information is necessary for the preparation or performance of a contract to which the person identifiable by the information is a party;
3. Where we offer personal information to a service contractor or other party to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use;
4. Where offering such information is necessary for the protection of life, health, property or other important interest of the persons identifiable by the information or where the purpose of use of personal information, the party to whom personal information is to be submitted and others have been notified in advance to the persons identifiable by the information or publicly announced in the case of mutual use of personal information between a specific party and us; or
5. Where offering such information is a legal obligation or is otherwise necessary for the public interest.
Inquiries Related to Personal Information