Philosophy and Vision
20 Apr, 2018 / 2829 Views
Mission Statement "Customers First"
Customers are defined as Overall Society in a broad sense. Spirit of “Customers first” is to win persistent trust from the customer.
To achieve this goal, we have to follow our own conscience and make the utmost efforts in every doing based on the belief that the behavior of individuals or the company will bring benefit and happiness to one's counterpart.
Corporate Philosophy : Management Objectives
1. Establish a company which can continuously grow and contribute to the society:
(1) We strive to grow continuously by enhancing our added values; thereby, bringing prosperity to our customers and business partners as well as to our employees.
(2) We strive to create rich environment and evolve the industrial society through our engineering expertise that meets the needs of the society, in order to achieve our ultimate objective to contribute to the society.
2. Establish an attractive company:
(1) We aim to be a motivation-oriented company where the employees can demonstrate creativity and vitality through their work responsibilities.
(2) We aim to be a company having the corporate culture in which all employees work in close cooperation to achieve the goals of the company, with the spirits of mutual trust, collaboration and rationality.
(3) Through the expansion of our expertise in “Energy, Air, and Water”, we aim to become a unique company in all aspects of corporate management, including engineering, marketing, and human resource development.
Taikisha Philosophy Scheme
Conduct businesses under free and fair competition in compliance with laws and the spirit thereof; contribute to customer/business partner, shareholder, employee, community/society and global environment with transparency and integrity.