Purchasing Engineer (01 Staff)
- Contact suppliers to get quotation, technical documents as required. Price negotiation, order, delivery tracking and payment;
- Participate in summary information about suppliers and subcontractors; Participate in quality assessment of suppliers and subcontractors;
- Details will be discussed more in the interview.
- Male; 01 staff; Age under 30;
- Graduated from University of Science & Technology, Hanoi University of Industry, National University of Civil Engineering…major in Heat and Refrigeration; Thermal Engineering…
- At least 2 years of experience in HVAC system;
- Hard working, carefully and meticulously analyze technical details of materials/equipment related to work;
- Good computer skills: MS Office: Word, Excel...
- Good communication and negotiation skills in both English and Vietnamese;
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US
• Attractive salary package and bonus.
• Promotion opportunity at work.
• Professional working environment in a company belonging to a large Japanese corporation.
• To participate in Social insurance; Health insurance; Unemployment insurance prescribe by regulations and comprehensive health care insurance.
• Opportunity to participate in many attractive courses.
• Company transportation to work site office and other benefits; Annual company vacation.
PROFILE SHOULD INCLUDE
1. Application letter - Summary of working experience and qualifications
2. Bachelor and related certificates.
Deadline to apply: